Friday, April 18, 2014

Moving Stones: Intentionality Prevents Stress-...suggestions for preparing for next year now


We're all pretty full of Spring around here and counting the nanoseconds to the last day of school. Maybe you're feeling burnt out or have the April Blahs like I did. Here's a blog I wrote about overcoming burn out last week and below are some tips our family uses for preventing burn out next year.
**Our family uses a reward program we started after completing a special 15 week program called Second Step at Savannah Child Study Center several years ago for our son with Asperger's. There are very specific steps and a structure which was very helpful for two ADD parents raising attention challenged kids. One of these days I will write more about the rewards and about the program. If your child has Asperger's, Autism, ADD, or emotional management issues then I cannot recommend enough the program at SCSC with Bonnie Craven. My 17 year old son would tell you that program was the most effective therapy we ever participated in and changed his life.  I truly thank God for leading our family there.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment